Welcome to the P5 Performance™ Purpose Finder Inventory
Let's Help You Find Your Purpose!
This brief questionnaire is designed to help you find your purpose at work! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- First and foremost, this survey is only 15 questions and it should take you just a few minutes to complete.
- MOST of the questions will ask you about your ideal situation, not necessarily your current experience.
- There will be questions where you’ll feel drawn to multiple answers … just pick the answer that MOST resonates with you.
- Be honest — don’t answer what you think you “should,” just what feels right for you.
- Don’t overthink it too much! Your gut instinct will be right 99.9% of the time.
- At the end, you will be asked to enter your email address to “unlock” your results. This helps us confirm that you are wanting to see your results. Your email will never be used for any other purpose than to send you this report.
It’s important to understand that once you begin the assessment, you must complete it during the same session—you will NOT be allowed to save your answers and return at a later time. In addition, once a question is answered, you will NOT be able to go back and change your response. If you aren’t completely sure about a response, we recommend you use your best estimate.
Accessing Your Results
When you’ve completed all of the assessment questions, you’ll gain immediate access to your purpose score. To further help you interpret your score, we’ll also email you a comprehensive report filled with useful information that will, again, help you understand your purpose at a deeper level.
About P5 Performance™
The Purpose Finder Inventory was developed by P5 Performance™.
P5 Performance™ is an innovative workplace wellness initiative, developed for employers by employers and guided by DMF, with the goal to help build the healthiest, highest-performing organizations in America. With DMF, P5 Performance™ has developed a long-term, data-driven approach focused on five elements of organizational success - Purpose, People, Places, Practices, and Performance - to provide innovative solutions tailored to your organization’s needs.